11.05.2008

Well "My friends"...

McPalin didn't win, but I am not a sore loser. We still have to move on and hope for the best. I am, however very disappointed, as is Arden. She and I watched the results come in last night and every time the commentator would say "projected to win" she would come unglued because she thought they were talking about the entire election and not just a particular state. I have tried very hard to teach her about politics at a young age. Not that I know everything, but I want her to understand the importance of voting and, when politics is discussed, want her to have a little something to contribute to the conversation.

Palin in 2012!!!!!!!!!!!:)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I too was very disappointed with the poll results. I, like you, am not a sore loser though, I wish him the best. There is a lot of things about him though that make me very uneasy. Maybe all will be well. Talk to you soon. Love ya.

House Queen said...

I agree. Both of my boys we upset as well. I, too, am going to try to not be a sore loser and hope for the best.

Regina Campbell said...

Brett and Bryce was very upset this morning and did not understand. They had decided that Obama did not act like he liked God like we did and did not think anybody should want him to be president because the president is supposed to really like God a lot. It made me proud anywat the they already think God should be first. Miss you guys.

Sheila said...

Alison I agree with you! It was a very sad day in our house too! This was the first Election that Ethan was old enough to vote in, and we really stressed to him the importance of listening to each Canidate and then we discussed what their view were and how they aliagned with God's Word. I was so proud that his choice was our choice based on the two men. Sara Palin has a future if the media doesn't try to destroy her in the process. She is very strong and I think she lives exactly what she says.
Have a blessed weekend.
:)
Sheila