11.26.2008

Sweetest Baby in the world @ 6 months!

Yesterday was Channing's 6 month check up, so you know what that means...shots! And not just the usual 3, she also had to get a flu shot, as well. But she did great and is growing like crazy!! She is sitting up all by herself, has learned to drink from a straw (SO FUNNY), and has finally begun to keep herself entertained a bit. Arden loved her bouncy seat, swing and walker; Channing has never loved any of them and would much rather be held. And she doesn't mind showing off her temper if you can't take a hint after a few seconds of her whining!


She weighs 19.11 lbs. and is 27 inches long. She is a BIG girl, but to me, the chubbier the baby, the better! I am amazed at how much she has changed in such a small amount of time, and have a VERY hard time grasping that Arden is 6 and not 6 months! She is wonderful and I can't imagine my life without her in it!





5 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

Why are you showing me these pictures of her ? Are you trying to make miss her MORE than I already do?
She is the sweetest child. I Love her to death !
You are so right about those fits !
She has thrown a couple on me.
She will be all grown up when we go back to school.
I sure do miss my kisses !
Give her some from me tonight.
Love, Paula

Regina Campbell said...

Allison, I hate that mom retired before she got a hold of this one. I miss you guys being at mom's when I get there to get the boys. Give Arden hugs and kisses. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Saylorsmom said...

She is so cute. Time does fly doesn't it? It just gets worse too. I can't believe mine are 13 and 8. I think I might be getting old. You have a beautiful family.

Tanya said...

Look at that beautiful baby! I stil haven't been able to hold her and squeeze her little cheeks off. It's coming!! Sorry I haven't commented in a while. I have been looking at all of them though. School is coming to a close and I have been really busy! Did you go to Keano (or Keeno?) Monday night? We are never gonna get bonding time are we??? :)

Tanya said...

By the way, Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!