11.24.2008

Back from the dead!

Ok, remember in one of my previous post I told you how Channing was sick with a virus and an ear infection. Well, I woke up with it around 1:00 Sunday morning and then about 6:00, Arden began throwing up. It was HORRIBLE!!!! Later on, I called mom to let her know that we were all sick, and she said that she had been sick all night too! Last night I called Jennifer to ask her a question, only to hear that she and Mylie also had been sick, as well!

Now, let me back up for a minute and explain...I took Channing to the Dr. on Friday, got meds. and she was fine Friday night and Sat. morning, so Mike and I decided to head to the Boro and do some Christmas shopping. I dropped Channing off at mom's, because I didn't want to get her out in the freezing temps. Then, after we got to Murfreesboro, dropped Arden off at Jennifer's house, so I could shop for her. So basically, my shopping trip made everyone in my family sick! I think we are all on the mend, except for Channing. I have been on the phone with the dr. this morning because she is still having bad diapers. Hopefully we will figure out what is going on with that.

I do have give props to the best husband in the world...MINE!! As you know, he is gone to Nashville all week long for training, so had we gotten sick during the week, I don't know what I would have done. He literally did EVERYTHING for me yesterday. He took care of Channing, Arden and me, washed sheets, toilets, bottles, sinks, etc. You name it, he did it! All with no sleep, because we had been up all night! Doing all of this while having to iron his uniforms, wash all of his clothes for the academy, and try to watch his precious football games! :) I can't thank him enough for everything he did! I honestly don't know what I would have done without him.

However, before all of this happened, I did get my tree up Saturday night. I will post pictures as soon as I can!

Now, I do hope that you and your family do not have to endure this! It is not pretty!!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Girl I feel your pain. You know we ALL got it when Stacey was on his hunting trip. I was awful. I had been cleaning and spraying lysol on everything in my house for days and then when I got it, I literally thought I was dying. Thank goodness that on the day I got it was the day Stacey came home. Husbands can be pretty awesome when they want to be. I hope Mike is as lucky as Stacey and don't get it. If I don't get to talk to you before Thanksgiving I hope you have a Happy Turkey Day and lots of love to you all.
P.S Just thought I would tell you that the doc told me as bad as we all had it that the next time something is going around, we probaly want have it all that bad!!

LeAnne Grissom said...

I am glad to hear you are all on the mend. I hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a good shopping day on Friday.

Sheila said...

Alison...I am sooo sorry. There is nothing worse than having sick babies and being a sick Moma too. I am glad that Mike was able to help you. It is so good to hear when young dad's are involved. You two are blessed.
I pray that you (and the girls) will be all better by Thursday. You all have a blessed, safe and fun Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
Much love,
Sheila