11.21.2008

Sick baby!



Well, for 6 months we've dodged the bullet, but as of yesterday, Channing has had her first round of sickness. She has been running a temp. of 101 with a stomach virus, and has not been her usual "happy" self for a few days. So I took her to the Dr. today, and turns out, she has an ear infection. We are on the "pink stuff" for 10 days and hopefully on the road to a speedy recovery!

I took her to school with me yesterday so she and Arden could get their pictures made with Santa, but before she went back to daycare, Mrs. Brandy and I couldn't resist this Kodak moment!:) WE LOVE OUR MRS. BRANDY!!!!

5 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

I hope my SICK baby gets well SOON.
I sure did miss her today!

I think this is the 3rd Friday I haven't got my kisses in before the weekend.

Love to all, Have A Happy Thanksgiving.

Tanya said...

Oh, I am so sorry Baby Chinese is sick!! I know all about those dreaded ear infections. I hope she feels better soon. Olivia has actually started feeling bad the last two days as well with the junky nose, so I am sure we are next with the ears. By the way, we love Brandy too. Isn't she precious? See ya Sunday.

Danielle said...

I must apologize, she probably got it from my two. They both have had it, but didn't run a fever. Then I got it last night. I hope she feels better soon.

Sheila said...

Alison I hope Channing is feeling better soon. I love Miss Brandie too, she was at IC when I was there. She is a great Christian and remarkable young woman.
I might add you look great in the pic posted.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and break from school
:)
Sheila

Tammy said...

Even under the weather that is the most beautiful child.