11.10.2008

I've been tagged twice!

Tanya and Veronica both tagged me to share unusual/strange facts about myself. Thanks girls for thinking of me! Here goes...

1. When I fold clothes, I have to smell them as I fold. I love the smell of downy and it never gets old, no matter how many times I do it!

2. I vacuum EVERY DAY!!! I love to hear the stuff on the floor getting sucked up.

3. I LOVE MY ELECTRIC BLANKET!! Greatest invention ever!!

4. I love playing Wii!

5. I am extremely claustrophobic!! Don't know why, I just am!!

6. I do not color or highlight my hair. I figure one day I will have to in order to cover my gray, so why do it now. I have pretty much had the same hairstyle forever, but they say hair is a woman's crowning glory and for me that is soooo true!

7. I am turning 30 on Saturday! YIKES!!!!!!!


I now tag:
Kirby
Regan
Jennifer
Misty
Mrs. Paula
Dee

5 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

Thanks for tagging me.

Happy Birthday early.

Check out my blog!
Love, Paula

(paulabmorris.blogspot.com)

Stephanie Smith said...

OMG. I'm turning 30 in a month...my present is a new stove being delivered tomorrow...

you know you're getting old when..hehe

Happy Birthday! I hope you're more excited about the big 3-0 than I am!

LeAnne Grissom said...

OMG! I wish I was turning 30 again. It only gets better girl. You are only as old as you feel and the way you act you'll be young forever, it the act want get it the girls will do it.

Kara said...

Hey, good to hear from you on my blog the other day. Yes, we are also looking forward to graduation day! I feel like this 19 weeks has lasted a lifetime. I'm really curious about what the actual ceremony will be like. Eddie told me that the wives would have the opportunity to meet together as a group with the chaplain sometime before the ceremony. I'm not really sure what about- I guess to prepare us on what our husbands will be dealing with and how to support them. I'm kinda nervous about that. By the way, do you happen to know what we are supposed to wear on the 12th? I had planned to wear a dress, but I wasn't sure if that would be too dressy. Well anyway, I look forward to meeting you and your family on the 12th. See you then!

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday day to you!
Happy Birthday day to you!
Happy Birthday day sweet Alison,
Happy Birthday day to you.
One day early, but i won't be in town tomorrow. I know you have everything you could hope for with you now.
:)
Sheila