11.15.2008

Surprise, surprise!!!

Well, I survived the big 3-0, but not without a big surprise birthday bash... compliments of my wonderful family!!! Here are a few pics from the party!!!

Kirby and Me!!

Arden and her old mommy!!!

Channing and mommy!!
Auntie P and Channing
Mim and Channing
Kirby and Channing
Mim and Me
Roxy looking for crumbs!
Foxy looking annoyed at Roxy!!
Pap and Granny Ma
Mylie cheesing for the camera!!
Justin, Foxy and Mike talking about ?????
Lynette, Auntie, Jennifer and Skinman enjoying their High Roller BBQ!
Thank you to everyone who called, texted, emailed or came to celebrate my special day with me. The older I get, the less important gifts become and the more important family and friends are. My mom was the ring leader for this party and it meant so much to me for her to take the time to plan this for me. Thank you, mom! I love you!
Also, a huge thanks to Mike, Arden and Channing for everything you did for me today and for MY NEW CAMERA!!! It even has a PINK case!!! I got Sony Cybershot with the touch screen! I can't wait to use it! Hopefully, by Thanksgiving I will have it all figured out!!

6 comments:

Veronica Stepien said...

Happy B-Day. It sounds like it was great. I remember my 30th (a few years ago) and it was great. I had Rick and Emmy and life was good. It only gets better from here. Love Veronica

Sheila said...

Happy birthday and I am so not surprised that your sweet mom planned this for you!
I hope you have a wonderful year ahead of you and many many more great birthdays!
:)
Sheila

Saylorsmom said...

Happy Birthday Allison!! I hope you had a great one. Your kids are sooo cute!

Danielle said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. We missed seeing Channing on Friday!

Kirby Williams said...

I love you Cissy and glad you had a great birthday!

House Queen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALLISON!!!
I miss you! Glad it was a great one for you! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and you take lots of great pictures with your new camera!!!