11.16.2008

Christmas Pictures

Over the weekend, the girls and I headed out to the Boro to get pics made for Christmas cards. I swear I could have bought everyone of them because they were all fantastic, but I had to narrow it down to two. We had a great day together! We got pictures made and then went to Chuck E Cheese for Arden's report card reward! She made all 100/+ again this 6 weeks, so she deserved a little something! We normally don't eat there, but I endured a chicken ciabatta sandwich and fries, and she got a mini pizza. Oh the things we do for our kids! The sandwich wasn't that bad, but nothing to write home about either! From there, I had to hurry home and get her to Covenant at 4:00 to practice one more time before the big Operation Christmas Child performance. She and all of the kids did a great job! If you are interested in participating or making a donation, click here Well, it's back to school tomorrow for another busy week and then A WHOLE WEEK OFF!!!!! WHOOPPEEE! I can't wait!!






6 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh Alison, I am loving these pictures!! Those babies are just too cute. I was so excited to sign on to your blog this morning and see the new background. It looks great!!! I have been ready to change mine as well, but they haven't had any Christmas backgrounds. I also have my trees up! We are a little excited this year! Guess I better get busy on the blog. Looks great! Happy Birthday friend! I wish I was still 30!

House Queen said...

They are great! I like the close-up best!

Anonymous said...

Hey Alison...Your girls are just too precious!! Anyway, just wanted to tell ya sorry I didn't talk longer to you at wal mart the other day. It was one of those "rush in and out of wal mart days for a b-day gift days", lol! Your blog is so cute!!

Morris Family Of Four said...

You know I am gonna have to have one of these!
Love, Mrs. Paula

Tammy said...

Those two girls I could just squeeze and squeeze!! They are both so precious and just as beautiful as mommy is. Mike came in to the shop Saturday and was telling Stacey about your "suprise" party.(he is such a good hubby and daddy). I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. Love ya.

Sheila said...

I love the christmas pics. You and Mike are so blessed.
:)
Sheila