11.17.2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

Ok, I don't have my tree up yet, but by this weekend, I will. However, I do have my mantle, kitchen and dining room complete, thanks to my wonderful mother. She has helped me put everything together for the last couple of years and does a fabulous job. She is one of those people who can just visualize things, do it, and it turns out great. I am more of a concrete person and like to have it all figured out before I begin.
If you have your tree up, please leave a comment and post a picture on your blog. I would love to see it! I will post pics of mine when I get it finished this weekend! I am sooo ready for Christmas. I love sitting in my living room at night while my tree is all lit up!
PS I apologize for so many posts in so little time, but I LOVE my new camera and am snap happy right now!


Ta ta for now!!!



5 comments:

Sheila said...

Ali I forgot to tell you in the earlier post LOVE the house, and Mim outdid herself helping you.
:0
Sheila

DIY and Stuff ---Poo and Doo Style! said...

Everything is just beautiful, just like you, inside and out!:)

Tanya said...

Alison, your home looks gorgeous! I wish mine was as clean as yours! He he. :-)

Mylie and Me said...

sorry i stole your title, i changed it. I have had that song in my head for days! I guess it started when I read your post. Can I rent Mim out to come decorate my house?

Mylie and Me said...

it was more of a joke than being serious. HOpe your having a great week! Dont forget to call if you all come up this weekend so i can give you those bottles.