12.25.2008

A sneak peak...

Last week Channing had her 6 month pictures made at McAffee's. We were about 5 weeks over due because the day she was orignally scheduled, she was sick, I was sick and Arden was sick! So better late than never. She did fabulous and we got some really cute shots. They only post one picture on their website so this is the only one I will see until I go to the viewing next week. I am not a big fan of the wash bowl, because it looks a little old timey, but put that aside, and this is the cutest stinking picture of her yet! I could just eat her up! I know, I know I am partial, but she is adorable! I can't wait to see the rest!

7 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

This is the CUTEST thing in the WORLD.
I could eat her up too !

Mim said...

Even if I do say myself, that girl has the cute gene along with most adorable!!! Mim

Ashley said...

THank you for my sweet comment, you are too sweet! I am lucky just as well, but yes he is very lucky (haha!)
thank you again for your comment...

lajuana said...

I love it can't wait to see more.I can't wait to see her when we go back to school. I think we may have to lower her bed to the next level at daycare because she will be pulling up on the side of her bed in no time at all.

LeAnne Grissom said...

How sweet is that! You know years for now that will make for some good blackmail!!!

Tanya said...

This picture is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see the rest! She is so flippin cute Alison!

House Queen said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! I love it!