12.22.2008

A few pictures from tonight...

of the cutest bunch of kiddos around!! I had the whole gang over tonight for a little get together and dinner. We had lasagna, salad, bread, and lots of homemade sweet treats courtesy of Mim and Auntie. Jennifer also made some strawberry truffles!! Everything was delicious! Before dinner, we tried to get a group picture of all of the great grand children for Granny Ma, and after several attempts, finally got one that was cute. There was no hope in getting the babies to cooperate all at the same time! I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy your family and hug them extra tight!!:)

Connor and Arden Claire enjoying some crushed ice!
Cha Cha is all smiles for the camera!
Mylie apparently has Connor and Channing's attention!
They were cheesing...literally! They had been eating Doritos and had cheese mustaches!
This is the pose we all agreed on for Granny Ma's gift. Connor was hamming it up and Arden was laughing so hard at Auntie that she was about to pee on herself!

4 comments:

DIY and Stuff ---Poo and Doo Style! said...

You are right, these are cute, cute, cute kids!! Merry Christmas!!!

LeAnne Grissom said...

Allison your mom brought tears to my eyes on Thursday when she sang. I was sitting there with tears streaming down my cheeks while she sang. It was beautiful and I did not get to tell her how wonderful she was. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and Great New Years. Christmas Love and Best Wishes to all....

Sheila said...

Merry Christmas Alison to each of your family members! I hope you all have a wonderful time with your Grandmother! I love the pic. I know she will too.
Merry Christmas.
Sheila

House Queen said...

Arden cracked me up in that picture. She laughs like I do! Merry Christmas!