12.20.2008

I'm Baaaaaccckkkk...

back to school that is! After much thought and a lengthy discussion with Mike, I have decided to go back and finish up my Master's. It is something that I have been (loosely) working on since 2005, and have wanted to complete, but with Mike being gone, a new baby, a new job, and all of the other things in life, I couldn't imagine trying to squeeze one more committment into my schedule. But I have realized there is no time like the present, and and I am not getting any younger. I think me turning 30 this year has made me want to "do" something significant, so what better way to mark a milestone than with a crap load of homework???:) I have had lots of support from friends, family and co-workers and thank all of you for giving me that little boost that I needed to make the next step. If everything goes as planned, I should be graduating by this time next year, give or take. I will keep you posted as things progress!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Alison, I think it's great you are going back. I'm so glad that I got my Master's and have even toyed with the idea of getting my EDS. However, right now is not the right time for me. Good luck and if you needed anything call us! Between Steve and me, we have you covered!

Tanya said...

Maybe we can get together and have homework parties at church! Hehe. There are a bunch of us at church going back. We should have a really smart (or completely stressed) bunch at Gath! No really, good luck to you. I wish I was graduating in a year! Where are you going to school Alison?