12.20.2008

Channing got some BLING!!

Ever since Channing was born, people have mistaken her for a boy, but as of today, hopefully that won't happen anymore!!! She got her ears pierced and was a trooper! She only cried for a second and was smiling in no time. She even got congratulatory kisses and hugs from Kirby, Mrs. Paula, Casey and Rae Rae!! We got Arden's pierced when she was about 8 weeks old and it was much easier! She was oblivious to it all. However, holding Channing still for the lady to mark her ear was a sport in itself! She is waayyy stronger than I am!! I requested that both ears be done at the same time, and it went smooth as silk! She looks absolutely adorable! Here are some pictures/video of her today after we got home. She been saying Da Da all evening. It is precious! I think I heard her say, "I love Mrs. Paula!" in there somewhere, but not sure! :) Enjoy!

Before watching the video, go to the music player and click on the pause button!

9 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

I wouldn't have thought ANYTHING could have made this child any more gorgeous,but those ear rings are the sweetest things!
And any one who can hear would know she said "I love Paula" plain as day. TeeHee! Which Paula I'm not sure.
Their are two who LOVE HER VERY MUCH.

Tanya said...

How sweet!!! She is such a trooper isn't she? She is the cutest little thing Alison. Love her.

lajuana said...

OK,its only been two days that we have been out of school and she is already talking and saying dada what is she going to be doing in two weeks.She is so cute with her ears rings.I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

LOVE,MISS LAJUANA

Regan said...

That is so precious. She is cracking me up. I just love my little Channy Wanny, or as Connor would call her Cha Cha. See you monday night I love ya

Anonymous said...

How sweet....I know that is like the hardest thing to watch (peircing ears). Morgan was 12wks I think, it was horrible!! I love the video, she's jusy looking at you like...why won't you get me mommy??

Merry Christmas!!

MaKayla said...

check out my blog!

P.S. I love comments!:)

P.S.S. Channing is ADORABLE!

House Queen said...

Very cute bling!

Sheila said...

I love Miss Channings bling! And she could never pass for a boy she way to beautiful!!
Have a great Christmas break and Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family.
:)
Sheila

Morris Family Of Four said...

Alison,
We will be gone for a couple of days, so we want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas!
You will never know how much your friendship, and the girls mean to me.
Love, Paula aka (Spanky)