10.10.2008

The Votes are in!


Wednesday, the 8th grade history classes put on a mock election and debate. The students did a fantastic job writing their speeches and preparing for this big day. Some of the local candidates were invited to attend, as well. John Greeter, Mike Niederhauser, Eric Stewart, and Judd Matheny came to show their support! How cool is that??? We have the best kids, teachers and staff of any school in the county and I am so proud to call Morrison home! Check out today's Southern Standard for the full article!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such an awesome learning experience! I love it!

Mike Niederhauser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Niederhauser said...

Of all my experiences so far this campaign, I think the 8th grade debate was one of the most outstanding. Thank everyone for letting me attend, I a lot had fun.
Mike