10.03.2008

Spreadin' the Love





What an honor to receive such a nice award from such a wonderful gal!! Mrs. Paula Morris nominated me for this award a few days ago and I have so much going on that I haven't had the time to say Thank You! For those of you who do not know Paula, you are truly missing out! She is an absolute hoot and makes me laugh all the time...and Channing thinks she is pretty funny too!

She, Mrs. Beth and Mrs. LaJuana are awesome and I can't say enough wonderful things about the 3 of them. They have been so good to my baby girl!


So, now it is my turn to give this award to:

Paula Wanamaker, my sis, and my girls' "auntie". (She spreads the love with all of her goodies that she makes!)

Kirby Williams, my sis, and now my neighbor!!!

Tanya Jones, is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and I am sooo glad that she has started blogging.

5 comments:

Tanya said...

You are just too sweet!! Thank you for the sweet comment and the award. (Ok, I am still new at this, am I supposed to post that picture on my blog and spread the love to someone else? If so, where do I get this picture? he he :-) I am clueless!!! Hey the blog looks GREAT!

Alison Cummins said...

Yes, you copy and paste the picture from my blog and post it on yours to spread to someone else! If that doesn't make sense, you can save the picture to "My pictures" and do it that way also. I hope this makes sense!:) Have good week!
I had nursery yesterday at church and I missed Olivia!!

Tanya said...

Thank you!! Thank you for thinking of me! Olivia is sick with a cold or allergies,(not sure which). It was so bad yesterday morning that her nose was bleeding... Poor girl! Anyway, I figured whomever was working the nursery wouldn't be able to keep up with all the kids AND Olivia's runny and bleeding nose :-) Plus, I figured the other parents wouldn't appreciate it. How did it go at church yesterday??? I hope it went good. Jason went to Sunday school and he said attendance looked down, but he did leave after Sunday school so I was hoping more showed later... Talk to you soon. Thanks again Alison.

Alison Cummins said...

It was great!! I know we were about 20 away from our goal in SS, but not sure about church. I know that it was a packed house and there was enough food to feed all of Warren County! I am sure we will get specifics next week! I hope Olivia is feeling better!

Saylorsmom said...

Hey girl, we are going to Rascal Flatts too! They are awesome! Have you seen them before? My sis and I go every year and sometimes twice. You will love it!