10.19.2008

Smile Award!

I was nominated last week for this award by Tanya Jones. Tanya and I go to church together and, even though we don't get to see each other very often, I do consider her a great friend. She is one of those people who I could call at anytime and she would be there to help. She also has the cutest little girl in the world. Olivia is an absolute doll baby and I love to see what she will be wearing. She always looks like a model! Thank you so much, Tanya! It means so much to receive an award from such a wonderful person like YOU.

These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back the the awards creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times--we are all human)
Must love one another
Must make mistakes
Must learn from others
Must be a positive contributor to blog world
Must love life
Must love kids
Now I would like to nominate the following:
1. Kirby Williams
2. Regan Stewart
3. Jennifer Boyd
4. Mrs. Paula Morris
5. LaJuana Baker
Congratulations ladies!! You all hold a very special place in my heart... Thanks again, Tanya, for thinking of me...

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Thank you for the kind words Alison. Much love..

Morris Family Of Four said...

Thanks for nominating me. It's so great to have good friends like you.
Love, Mrs. Paula

lajuana said...

Thank you so much Allison for nominating me.I promise i will post it on my blog when i figure it out i'm not so good at this yet.But i'm learning surely but slowly.Love,Mrs LaJuana