10.30.2008

If I can do it...



anyone can do it!! As we speak, my monkey bread is in the oven and I am anxiously awaiting for it to beep!! I didn't have any brown sugar, so I just used white, so mine probably won't be as pretty as Paula's, but, hey, give me credit for trying!:) I hate to cook, but LOVE TO BAKE! I love baking fall and Christmas goodies because my mom has always done this for us and her friends. It is a tradition that I hope to continue with my girls. So I promise pictures of my bread when it gets done. Or if it doesn't turn out well, I will just steal the one off of Paula's blog.HEHEHE!!

I plan on taking it to school tomorrow and sharing it with the people who are NOT on my "Biggest Loser" team. Nothing like a little diet sabotage, huh???? Wish me luck!!


Ok, pretty good for the first try, huh?? It is delicious! Arden is in LOVE!!!

2 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

I HOPE you plan on leaving some for your Pre-Pioneer Opening person (That would be me). Tee Hee.
Mrs LaJuana made some today ,it was Great.

As far as taking pictures off someone else's blog and using them as your own, IT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE, MANY Times.(you know what I mean)HaHa
Love Mrs. Paula

Tammy said...

That does look really good but, after my "Paula fix" I shouldn't eat anything sweet for a month!!! I guess Andy should have stayed longer!! Thanks for yesterday he had a ball!!!!