10.19.2008

Pictures from the concert!

Me and my BFF, Carrie, @ Olive Garden!
Caylie and Arden posing!
Me and "my gang"! Arden, Regan, Kirby and Me before the show!
RF stage set up during "Life is a Highway"

Well, the concert was fabulous! This was the second time I have seen RF, but the first time we went, we sat up in the nose bleed and couldn't see anything! This time, we were right down front and had a great view of the entire stage. My camera wasn't cooperating(I NEED A NEW ONE BAAADDDDD) so I couldn't really get any of Taylor Swift, but I did manage to get some of RF and their stage set up. This is by far the best concert I have ever been to. Not only are they great musicians, they are also very generous to charities. The past 4 years they have donated every penny from their ticket sales to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital. Before the concert, we went over to the hospital to visit a 3 month old baby girl from McMinnville who had heart surgery on Wednesday. It was neat to let Caylie and Arden actually see where the money from our tickets goes to and see how very blessed we are to be healthy!

1 comment:

Regina Campbell said...

That was a great concert. It looks like you were to the right of us. Did you get the pics of Brandi and Hailey with Taylor? She is Brandi's fave and she was so sweet to them. Miss you guys and hope Mike is doing great.

Regina