7.12.2007

My Little Sproutlet...




If any of you have DirecTV and have little ones in the house, then you are familiar with Sprout or Channel 295. Arden watches this channel at night before she goes to bed and it stays on until she wakes up. It is the first thing I hear from her in the morning and the last thing I hear from her at night. SHE LOVES THIS CHANNEL!!! Her favorite shows are The Berenstain Bears, Make Way for Noddy, Sesame Street and I could go on and on. They have a special segment on each day called "The Birthday Show" where "Kevin" reads viewers birthday cards. Arden looks forward to this show everyday and can't wait to see the cards. I have told her for months that when it came time for her to submit a card, we would make one together. Now, keep in mind that her birthday isn't until September but the cards must be submitted 2 months in advance. So last night we stayed up until midnight working and again tonight until 11:00 making sure it was perfect! Here is our finished product. Yes...Arden likes glitter.

4 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

Great job Arden Claire! I love the card. I can't believe you are going to be five. I remember the day you were born. I love my girls so much. I will be out your house this afternoon. Love ya bunches.

Mylie and Me said...

How Cute! Thanks for eating dinner with Mylie and Me last night. We had so much fun.

Mim said...

The pics on the card are great! Super work, Arden Claire!! I know you will get your card read on September 12th. Mim's angel love is now a kindergarten gal.
Love you much, Mim

Mylie and Me said...

You are on there. Do you see it? I can.