7.10.2007

At the Beach!

Every year my family and I go to the beach with my best friend's (Carrie) family. Usually, I don't take enough pictures and am kicking myself when I get home. This year, that was not the case. I took lots of pictures and out of all of them, this one is my favorite. Arden doesn't like to have her picture made unless she asks that it be taken. It is obvious that she wasn't very happy that I asked her to SMILE! I was thinking this was the perfect picture and when I finished snapping, I looked at it , and this is what I got. She is too much!!

2 comments:

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

You girls are gorgeous. I am so glad you did this so I can watch her grow! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 21st century. You done good! Keep those pictures coming, we can stay in touch this way.....
We are near Hohenwald (Natchez Trace Wilderness Preserve) until the 19th then on toward Biloxi. We will leave there on the 27th for points unknown, perhaps home. CU, Luv to all, including Foxy.
P.S. Toby says hi to Arden....