9.21.2008

Soccer

This weekend was busy, as usual! Arden had a soccer game and pictures on Saturday morning, and she insisted on making another birthday cake for her birthday. Keep in mind her birthday was the 12th, but we didn't have an actual party. And let me tell you, she didn't let me forget! So we made the cake and had small party, for her and Uncle Danny, during the UT game (slaughter). Here is the cake that she and Regan made. Uncle Danny was in town helping Kirby and Wes move into their new house, and since his birthday was on the 5th, he got to celebrate too!

Mike is doing great in the academy! He is beginning week 8, so he is almost halfway done! He will find out next week where he will be assigned! We can't wait for that big news! This is a very exciting time in our lives...stressful for me being here all week alone with the kids, but exciting that he will be doing what he loves!

Channing is growing like a weed!! We went to the Dr. for her 4 month check up and she weighs almost 17lbs and is 24 inches long! She is absolutely precious and laughs ALL THE TIME!!! She is a beauty, just like her big sister! I will post some pictures in the next few days. She is a little camera shy!!:)

I hope everyone has a great week!


She is in the pale yellow and navy uniform!
My #7 going after the ball!
Waiting on the kickoff!


3 comments:

House Queen said...

Nothing wrong with a girl celebrating her birthday ALL MONTH LONG! I may try that next time. Wonder if I could get people to buy me PRESENTS all month too?!?

Tammy said...

I got to hold Channing last Tuesday when you where in the meeting after school and Hillary had her. She is soooooo cute and the most precious baby. Graylin wants her but, Arden said that she has to go home with her.Haha!!!You are right she is an absolute beauty just like her sister.

Kara said...

Hi, I teach with Misty Dowdy at Pickett Co. K-8. She was telling me about your blog and that your husband was also at the THP academy. I just wanted to introduce myself. My husband is also going through the school. I just thought it was neat to meet another family who is going through what we are. We have two children- Brooklyn, age 13 and Brian, age 9. As I'm sure you know, it can be hard getting through the week. At least we're already to the 8th week (that first 2 weeks was awful!) I am so nervous to find out Eddie's placement on Oct. 1st. I hope he gets placed somewhere close to home, so we don't have to move. I hope your husband gets a good placement as well. Well, best of luck to your family. By the way, you can feel free to e-mail me anytime- ekbbgibson@yahoo.com - Maybe we can be of encouragement to each other as moms to get through this! Kara Gibson