9.14.2008

Ice, Birthday and Fair Fun!

Andy, Arden and "the cake!" My home girls!!
So Sweet!
Caylie, Heidy, Arden and Andy
Mim and Arden
Thursday night I surprised Arden and took her and some of her friends to see Disney on Ice. I bought the tickets back in July, and didn't tell her about it until we got into Nashville. All of the kids thought we were going to the fair and still didn't catch on, even after being in the car for so long and on the interstate. I wish I could have taken a picture of their faces when I told them what we were doing. It was priceless! We had a great time and the kids loved it! Arden and I made her and Andy a birthday cake on Wednesday night since his birthday was on Monday. Friday was her actual birthday so we went to Chuck E Cheese after Channing's Dr.'s appt. We never eat there because we HATE their pizza, so we met Mim at Macaroni Grill and had her birthday lunch. Friday night, of course, we hit up the fair with Kirby, Regan and Connor. She and her daddy got to spend some quality time together and I got to watch! :) We had a great time, but were exhausted on Saturday. Here are some pictures from our week! I am ready for some normalcy around here! I hope everyone had a great week!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Andy is STILL talking about Thursday night. He had a ball! Thank you so much for including him. There is not many, ok not anybody(besides us) I would have trusted my baby with besides you. Thanks for taking such good care of him.He now loves your mom too!