9.27.2008

Bath Time...





Here are some pictures from tonight's bath. Saturday nights are always bath nights because it is much easier the night before church! That way I am not so rushed trying to get to Sunday School. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Please keep the Hulet Family in your prayers. Carl was a wonderful man who was loved by many. Mrs. Carla, his daughter, is our secretary at Morrison and is the BEST. And I have had his grandchildren in class; they are a special family! We are praying for you during this time of sorrow!

3 comments:

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

Alison, you have two beautiful children. I am so glad I have found your blog. Now I can get to know you a little better since we don't get to see each other much at church. I am adding you as a favorite on my blog. Talk to you soon. Tanya
Bye the way, I sent you another post before this and accidently deleted it.. Sorry. Tanya

Morris Family Of Four said...

If anyone thinks this IS NOT the most beautiful baby in the world, they are crazy.
I will be getting caught up on my weekend kisses tomorrow.
Paula