2.03.2009

Mike's Birthday/Super Bowl Party








Okay, I know that cake doesn't look as good as if Paula had made it, but she did brag on it and Salem said I might be her future partner! So I think those are pretty good reviews for my first attempt at a catering gig! HEHE!


Here are some pictures from our Super Bowl/Birthday Bash on Sunday night. We had about 30 people here and the food...well, it was great. We had ribs, wings, chicken salad, buffalo chicken dip, summer sausage, chips, crackers, Paula's cookies, pigs in a blanket, cocktail wieners in bbq sauce, and of course a Steelers bday cake. It was a wonderful night of food, fun, family and friends. And what was even better, Mike's team won! He is a die hard Steelers fan, and I totally agree with everyone who says Steeler fans are the most loyal. They are! Mike is from PA, so it is in his blood!

Sorry that I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I haven't posted or commented very much the past few weeks because I haven't had the time. I hope to get back to it when things slow down...whenever that is!:)

5 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

YOU did THIS ?

It looks great. I bet some people are jealous . I know I am . I can't bake anything !
Wish I had been there. You all ALWAYS have fun.

House Queen said...

Looks like a fun time! The cake looks great! I am impressed!

Mim said...

And your mother was on what kind of drugs in that picture? Thank you for sharing that with the world. I did have fun though.
So glad that we didn't have to live with Mike had the Steelers lost. Love you, Mom

Tanya said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Good job on the cake too!!

LeAnne Grissom said...

Mims always looks like she stepped out of a band box on her casual days. You did a great job on the cake too. Channing is getting so big. He picture on Paula's blog with you was great. I hope you guys have a great weekend...