2.09.2009

Happy Birthday, Auntie!


Today is my sis, Paula's, birthday. I won't say how old she is but my Mike is 9 days older, so you can do the math...well if you know how old he is! :) She has been there for me through thick and thin, good and bad, happy and sad. Our family is so very close and even though she and I were only children, it never seemed that way. We always had each other, and spent every minute together, especially during the summers.


Even when she was way too cool for me (she was 16, I was 13) she took me along on a few yard rolling expeditions (in the pooter car), strip riding and even a couple of her dates. Arden and Channing adore her and she loves them like they are her own. I could go on and on about how great she is, but anyone that knows her, knows it already! We have always shared a bond that is usually only seen in siblings, but anyone that knows us, knows that we love bigger than the average family. I hope her day is a great one and that she knows how much she means to me.

1 comment:

Mim said...

Aren't you glad that we have "Big Love?" I wouldn't trade it for anything. Little Paudie was her Aunt Elaine's little girl until you came along and she still seemed like mine. We all love her so much and pray God's best for her always. Mim