8.20.2008

Back for a bit!!

Hey everyone! I am back and ready to blog again. I hope all of you have had a great start to the new school year. I am LOVING my new job!! It is a breath of fresh air!! I feel so renewed and have such a positive outlook and can't wait to get to school everyday. My former students have made it very clear that they miss me, but doing what I do now, I get to help them so much more than I did in the classroom, even though they may not know it. One of my former students came to me on Monday and asked for help with her homework. Now that is what makes teaching worth while! Little things like that make my day!
Also, I have to give a little blog love to Channing's second set of Mommies, Mrs. Beth, Mrs. Paula and Mrs. LaJuana! Thank you for taking such good care of my precious baby girl. I never worry about her for a second during the day because I know she is in good hands!

I have tons to tell you about what's been going on in my life, but it is passed my bed time now, so you will have to wait a few days. Here's a little hint: He will be wearing a hat very similar to Smokey the Bear. (If you know what I am referring to, don't spoil it for everyone else, please!:) Got to go feed Channing and get ready for bed.



Please keep Tanya and Josh Houston in your prayers. He was having surgery today and I hope they got a good report.

3 comments:

House Queen said...

So glad you are back to blogging! I want to hear more about your new job sometime! Email me and tell me how it is going!

Danielle said...

We love seeing Channing every day. Like you, I never worry about my girls. Ms Beth, Ms. Paula and Ms. Lajuana are the best!

Morris Family Of Four said...

With such GOOOOD BABIES how could anyone not love them! (and such good mommies)
Mrs. Paula