7.27.2008

Taking a break from Blogging...

It has been a while since I have posted and there are many reasons why. But mostly because I have been very busy with school/family things and just haven't had the time. I have decided to take a break for a while, but will, hopefully, have the time to catch back up after school starts and my life gets into a new routine. With a new baby, going back to school has taken on a whole new meaning. So check back later on in August for updates.
Also, please keep me in your prayers. I am taking on a new job this year and want to do my very best for my school and the students. It has been a difficult summer, so hopefully a new school year will bring better and brighter things!!!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Alison, good luck, you will do a wonderful job! I am so proud of you and your family. You are chosing the important things to give your attention to at this time.
I will miss you, but enjoy your break, settle into the new positition and enjoy your family.
Don't forget us and know that we will be thinking of you.
Hugs!
Sheila

Danielle said...

Alison,
I certainly know how you feel. I am pretty overwhelmed myself. You are going to do great at your new job. Your mother will be a valuable resource. I am going to miss her, she's been a great neighbor!

Danielle

Ashley said...

I pray for you :). What is your new job you are taking? Keep me in touch through email please mam.

House Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
House Queen said...

Congrats on your new job! I hope everything is okay with you. Have a wonderful school year! Keep in touch!

Unknown said...

congrats on your new job. your babies are absolutley precious!