6.17.2008

Let's Play Ball...


a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEip0InBCgN0I7ZH9x-djUXfuRpoxn28jxuGwGLtjJSxJpGStgNY5NppgoeCInLTWS8QIg_2bMl7WJNpwMbJaTAqm6oW4HPnEsI_6IsbosJyxFy7t9cxYug93f1Z1jiFZWPlm0uWx5Kg5Dqc/s1600-h/DSC02801.JPG">
>



Playing ball at Morrison is one of our favorite pass times in the summer, and it is also something Arden truly enjoys! She is an awesome player and really tries hard to do her best. At out last game, she got two triples and a double! We were so proud of her!! I am a little sad that the season is almost over, but I look forward to doing it all again next year. Here are a few pictures of our little slugger in action!

2 comments:

Paula Wanamaker said...

O.M.G.--I LOVE THESE PICS!!! Auntie's little girl looks so grown up! I love the middle pic, it's classic! She looks just like Mike too! I am so proud of her! She is going to be an awesome ball player just like her mom!!!
Love,
Auntie P

Sheila said...

Way to go Miss Arden!!! Alison enjoy these days they pass so quickly. Arden does look very grown up here!
Smile,
Sheila