6.10.2008

I've been tagged...TWICE!!

I got tagged by two people..... Paula Wanamaker & Brandie Mansfield!!! Thanks for choosing me to participate, even though I am way behind on posting! :)

MY 7 RANDOM; WEIRD FACTS:

1. I smell the clothes as I fold them. I know what they are going to smell like because I use the same detergent and fabric softener, but I still have to smell them every time!!!
2. I love having my house completely clean and can't relax until it is!!!
3. Ok, Paula said that she had never had a speeding ticket. Well, I am not so fortunate. It is a running joke around my house about my tickets. I honestly have had so many, I can't count. Thus why I don't think I will ever own a sports car.:)
4.I love, when I vacuum, to hear it sucking up stuff. I feel like I am actually doing some good when I can hear the crumbs etc. being sucked away!!
5. I cannot STAND FOR MY BREAD TO BE EVEN A TINY BIT mashed. You want to tick me off in a hurry??? Mess with my loaf of bread and that should do the trick.
6. I LOVE TiVO!! It has to be the best invention ever! I rarely watch a show when it actually airs. I will record it and then watch it so I don't have to watch the commercials!
7. The beach is my favorite place to be. We go every year to the same condo and I live for that trip. It is the most relaxing time in my life.

Now, I am supposed to tag seven people, but I think everyone has been tagged, so if you are reading this and haven't been tagged, consider yourself "tagged" by me!

No comments: