6.27.2008

Beach Bound...


“On vacations: We hit the sunny beaches where we occupy ourselves keeping the sun off our skin, the saltwater off our bodies, and the sand out of our belongings.”
Erma Bombeck


The time has come!!! We will be heading out to Gulf Shores in less than 24 hours!! This vacation has become a family/friend tradition. Every year, the week of the
4th of July, we all head out and spend 7 wonderful nights on the beach. It is something that I, honestly, don't think I can ever live without. The peacefulness, relaxation and times spent with our very best friends are priceless. I will be taking the laptop and hope to post pictures each day of our trip. This year will definitely be different for us because we have Channing, but she is such a good baby, I really don't anticipate any troubles. Carrie and Mike have already been arguing over who will stay in the condo with her more, so I have the babysitter thing covered!:)

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!

4 comments:

House Queen said...

Have a great trip and take lots of pictures!!! Be safe!

Stephanie Smith said...

I hope you all have a wonderful time, but when you get a chance you have GOT to change the color of your font! My eyes are screaming!

Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourselves!

Kirby Williams said...

I am going to miss you so much. I love you and hope you have a great time. Don't forget to get pictures in their matching outfits.

Sheila said...

Alison I hope you have a wonderful vacation. I love Gulf Shores it is our family vacation spot too.
:)
Sheila