6.29.2008

Day One...






Here are some pictures from today. We woke up to storms but by eleven o'clock, they were gone and we were sitting by the pool. Arden and I went to beach about 7:00 to check it out and we saw tons of dead jelly fish!! That is the only way I like to see them...DEAD! The beach is very empty this year; either people are waiting til later on in the week to travel or they aren't traveling at all because of gas prices! Keep checking back for updates!!! Love to my family!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mim said...

So glad to see pics. I miss you but I"m sitting Foxy and Bailey. Where is my little peanut? Mim sends lots of hugs to all. Keep the pics coming. Love you much, Mim

Kirby Williams said...

I am glad you all are having fun. We miss you. Need some pics of Channing. Love you bunches!

Sheila said...

Alison I love your pics! You and Carrie are truly blessed to be bestfriends, and vacation together. They are such a great couple.
Have fun....
Sheila