1.29.2008

I've been tagged...

Here are the rules...

Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.



1. I love snow days, but as most of you know, we haven't had ONE yet!!! I am still hoping!!
2. I love fresh clothes from the dryer. I love to smell them while I fold.
3. I can't wear socks to bed because it makes me feel like I am suffocating.
4. I am extremely closterphobic!!!! I haven't been this way my entire life; just the past few years and it has gotten worse. I have no idea why.
5. I buy my dogs their own "special hot dogs". When they go outside to "peepee" and come right back in, they get a hot dog. If they make me go look for them...NO HOT DOG!
6. Steel Magnolias is my favorite movie of all time.


I tag:

Paula
Kirby
Jennifer
Brandie
Tanya
Toree

No comments: