I was tagged by my friend Danielle. This is my list. Here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just answer the questions and "tag" another blog buddy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags ? Both
2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial, but we always had a real tree growing up
3. When do you put up the tree? Weekend before Thanksgiving
4.When do you take the tree down? Depends...last year not until after my in-laws came in the middle of Jan.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A computer that talked and played games.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? no
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mim
9. Easiest person to buy for? Arden
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? coffee mugs...I totally hate these things and this year I didn't get one!! Yeah
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Just depends
14. Ever Recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Buck Eyes or PB balls
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Kenny and Dolly's CD...Mike makes sooo much fun of me!
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Usually stay home,but this year we are flying to PA!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? neither Santa
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? We have done both.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? crowds
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? Yes all Santas, but I am beginning to acquire lots of snowmen so it may become a mixture.
24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Cookies & Milk and reindeer food.
25. Do you make New Year's Resolutions and do you keep them? Heck no!!! What's the point???
I now tag Paula