12.22.2007

Cookies by...

Typically at our house, we only eat cookies made by Auntie or, as the rest of you know her, Paula. Because, well, they are THE BEST COOKIES IN THE WORLD!!

And while I am on the subject, I just want to let Suzette York know that she made my day on Wed. morning when Zach brought me my little "happy" and it had two Salem gives good Sugar Cookies in it. They honestly didn't last a minute. I had those suckers wolfed down in a split second. Some of my students watched in disbelief and were an awe of my cookie eating ability! So in case no one has told you today...YOU ROCK!!!! Ok, now back to why I posted in the first place.

Tonight we will be eating, not Cookiesbypaula, but Cookiesbyarden. She loves to get in the kitchen and help me make things, and I have been promising her that I would let her make her own cookies. So tonight that is what we are doing...making, baking, mixing and messing! And it is so much fun. We are waiting on the dough to chill now. I would post some pics but I have no clue what I have done with my memory card for my camera, so enjoy the clipart I have chosen from the internet.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Merry Christmas Ali to you and your sweet family...I am praying for a safe return home and I hope you have a Happy New Year...much love