12.19.2007

Sooooo Excited!!

Tomorrow is my ultrasound and we will be finding out the sex of the baby!!! I can't wait, but it looks as though the rest of you are going to have to. We aren't going to tell the rest of the family until Christmas Day. It is going to be extremely difficult to keep this from them but I want it to be special, so my lips will be sealed. Now...any ideas on how to keep Mike from telling!! All of you out there say a prayer that God will grant me the will power to do this.

Until next time...

3 comments:

Mim said...

I think you should reveal the sex to your mother first! Don't I count for something??? Whatever the outcome, you guys are truly wonderful parents and I am so blessed to be your mom. Now, Arden and I are going to play dolls and discuss the baby! Love you, Mom

Paula Wanamaker said...

ok-- since I can't go with you, I'm the one making the secret cookies. so guess what--- I get to know!!!! you and mike CANNOT keep a secret, at all, I know you will let it slip. so you better text me asap and tell me what color to make them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya and still hoping for another girl!!!!!
paula ann ung

Danielle said...

Can't wait to find out what you are having. I tagged you to do the Christmas List! Hope you have fun.