4.20.2009

Say a prayer for our Cha Cha!

As most of you know, Channing will be having tubes put in her ears at 7:15 in the morning. It is a very routine procedure, but as a mommy, I am a little nervous because she will be put to sleep. She has been sick constantly since Thanksgiving with ear infections and has been on every kind of antibiotic known to man. NOTHING has worked and we have been in and out of the dr's office about every two weeks. She has been one sick little girl, so we are hoping that tubes will do the trick. When they say your children are different, they mean it. Arden was never sick and has only had one ear infection in her entire life. Channing is definitely making up for now! I want to get her well before summer gets here because we have lots of playing, vacationing and fun to do!!

9 comments:

House Queen said...

I will add you all to my prayers! I know that Mommy feeling!

Morris Family Of Four said...

Give Her Lots, and Lots Of Kisses For Casey and I.
I Love Her So Much.
She Will Feel Much Better After The Tubes.
Please Don't Forget To Text Me.
I Will Be A Nervous Wreck Until You Do.
Love To You All

Veronica Stepien said...

God bless you all! I will be praying for her. You are so right about your children being different. My girls not only look totally different but act different also.

Tanya said...

Girl, I will be saying prayers for you this morning as I know exactly how you feel. Olivia's surgery is May 12th and I am scared to death. We have some tests on the 28th though where they will be making her drowsy as well. I HATE it!!!! You give that Channing a big kiss for me and I will be praying for all of you...Love you bunches,,, Tanya

LeAnne Grissom said...

I will keep you guys in our prayers. My boys were the complete opposite also. We will say special prayer before school today...

Tammy said...

God Bless thatbaby. I will be thinking about Cha Cha (and mommy and daddy too). Let me know how she is. She is so so so cute, I could just sit and hold and kiss that baby all day. Let me know if you need anything. Love to you all.

ellaandmommy said...

Hope it went well. :) Thinking about Channing (and Mommy) today.

DIY and Stuff ---Poo and Doo Style! said...

Best wishes and prayers are coming your way, sweet Cha Cha!!

Tanya said...

Just dropping in to see how Channing is, you guys are on my mind this morning...... Hugs...