4.11.2009

Mylie's 2nd Birthday Party and More Eggs...

All done!
Arden putting on the finishing touches!



Showing off her new skirt!

Mmmmm...looks yummy!

The Birthday Girl!

Hannah, Mimi, and Cha Cha

Loved this balloon!
Kirby and Cha Cha




We had a FULL day today. We started out bright and early at Mylie Rae's 2nd birthday party in Murfreesboro. We had lots of fun spending time with her and the rest of the fam. Auntie P made her cupcakes and they tasted as good as they looked. I took them with me to the party and was praying the whole way there that they wouldn't get messed up. We made it and they were all in one piece! YAY!!! Mylie will be welcoming a new baby sister, Lilla, in the next couple of weeks (or at least that is what everyone thinks). She isn't due until May, but we all think she will be here early!

We stopped at The Avenue and shopped for a bit. Regan and I had to find a last minute Easter dress and we were successful. I got three because I couldn't make up my mind. We also got a first hand look at all of the devastation from the tornado; it is awful! Please keep these people in your prayers!

Arden and I dyed some Easter eggs. She loves doing this every year, even though she eats them as soon as we finish getting them decorated. LOL! I hope everyone has a very safe and happy Easter!

2 comments:

Morris Family Of Four said...

I hope Cha Cha DOESN'T get 'spoiled' this weekend. We have done such a good job of 'NOT' letting that happen, it would be a shame if she were to get that way. HAHAHAHAHA
(I AM LAUGHING MY BIG BUT OFF!)
Have a Great Easter.
Love to you all

Tanya said...

Alison, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I just love you! I love Baby Chinese's skirt... That is just too cute. Looks like you guys had one fun~filled day!! Hey, question for ya, how long were you sick when you had the flu?? Jason is sick and has been sick since last Saturday, and being a man he has yet to go to the doctor. But I have been married to him for 10 years, and I have never seen him down for this long. Actually, I have only seen him down one other time. Anyway, he says his skin even hurts!! No lie!! I am kinda getting worrried now. Anyway, just thought I would ask... Thanks again and love ya bunches.....