7.09.2008

2 Month Check Up


Today was one I have been dreading...2 month shots!! It has been 5 years since I had to deal with shots and I forgot how horrible they are. However, Channing did great! The worst part of the entire visit was when Nurse Cindy gave her the oral meds for Rotavirus and she spit up BIG TIME!! She had just eaten and the medicine didn't set well with her, so up it came, along with most of the milk. The shots were bad, but she only cried for a second and was good by the time we left. After 2 rounds of Tylenol, she is now sleeping soundly...hopefully for the night!

2 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

Shot days were very much a dreaded day for us. I hope you guys had a great vacation. Looks like you did. Have a good week. Clint said he couldn't wait to see your mom. He is ready to go back to school. He thinks that she and Mrs. Carter are the bomb.

Sheila said...

Alison I can barely remember those days, but I do know that whatever hurts our children upsets us.
I am so proud of you and I just wanted to tell you what a great Mom I think you are (you had an amazing teacher.)
Your Mom has been taking water aerobics this summer and it has been so good to see her and get to visit if only for awhile.
Have fun before school starts back. Like I told Danielle, take a deep breath and you will do great with the new job. I think you would do great with whatever you are given.
God bless
:)
Sheila