5.29.2008

Happy Birthday Mom/Mim

Today is my mom's birthday! She is more than just my mom, she is also "Mim" and "E" to just about everyone else that knows her. Mike even calls her mom because she has always treated him like her son, not her son in law. I don't know what I would ever do without her and owe her so much. She has taught me to be so many things but the most important of those is to love and trust God. She has always been there to help me through everything!! And when I say everything, I literally mean everything!!! I can never repay her for all the things she has done for me and my family. She spent the night with me last night and has had NO SLEEP because of the baby, but she will never complain! The pictures below were her reaction to us telling her that I was pregnant with Channing! Obviously, she was very surprised and thrilled! These are absolutely priceless! Happy Birthday Mom! We love you! You are the absolute best!!!


4 comments:

Sheila said...

Alison I agree you do have a wonderful Mom. I so enjoyed working with her while I was at I.C. She is not only beautiful on the outside but also from within. Happy Birthday sweet Elaine. Alison I hope you all celebrate, blessings are just raining down around you.
Hugs.
Sheila

tammyrncheermom said...

Congratulations on baby Channing! You have a beautiful family and the Lord has blessed you with two adorable girls. You have so many great days ahead. Enjoy your girls they grow up so fast and this is the best time of your life. I miss my girls being little. I love you and your family!

LeAnne Grissom said...

I agree with you on your mom. She help out my Clint and he loves her so much. She is not only a good mother, but a wonderful teacher and a complete joy to be around. I also know that she is very proud of you and the girls. Have a good evening.

Brandie said...

I love those pictures! Miss Elaine is such a special lady. I've tagged you on my blog. Check it out!
Congratulations!!!!