5.14.2008

Channing Cope Cummins

Well, we are home and trying to settle in to a new routine. We got home from the hospital Monday morning around 10:30 and life has been a little crazy ever since. I am going to give a quick rundown of what has been going on the past 2 days. Mike went to the grocery store to pick up some groceries and got Arden from school. She had a ball game that night so they went to that and while they were gone, Channing and I just rested. Kirby, Regan, and Tish cooked supper for us and it was delicious!! Connor came to see his new cousin too but I am not sure he has figured out what she is just yet, but in a few months, I am sure they will be big buddies!! Mom came by on her way home from school and helped me do some laundry. Yesterday morning, we took Arden to school and, of course, had to show off Channing to my co-workers. Then we stopped by to see Aunt Annette and from there visited Granny Ma and Pap. My Granny Ma is who Channing is named after, so that was a very special visit. She fed and held her the whole time we were there. We had to get Arden at school by 12:30, so we picked her up and came home. I had to get stuff ready to Kindergarten graduation and left here about 5:30 and didn't get home until about 8:00. They did such a great job and the program was precoius! I will post some pictures of that when I get time. Mike has to go back to work tonight, so he is sleeping all day. Kirby is coming over about 12:00 to drive me to school so I can draw my class for next year, check on stuff, and take Arden to dance. I hate not being at school and it has absolutely driven me crazy to not be in control of what's going on. I know everything is fine, but still it is hard, especially this time of year! I plan on making some more pictures of Channing today and will get them posted. If you haven't seen her yet, you can check Kirby and Paula's blogs. They have a couple of pictures posted. She is an exact repeat of Arden!! We are doing great! Thanks to all of my friends and family that have helped me the past couple of days. I love you all so much!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Alison, I am so happy for you that everything went well!! I saw a picture of Channing and she is just beautiful!! Congratulations on your new little angel!!