11.20.2007

Giving Many Thanks...

Tonight I am sitting in my recliner with Roxy...just doing NOTHING! Foxy is hobbling around, Arden is playing upstairs on the other computer and I am just relaxing looking at my Christmas tree. I am so glad that I got that over with this weekend. I love putting it up, but hate the mess afterwards.
This week everyone has been posting what they are thankful for and, today, I am feeling really thankful. (either that or it is pregnancy hormones and I am just weepy) I have so many things to be thankful for in my life, that a list seems almost inappropriate but I guess it is the only logical way to do it.

1.My Savior
2.My family (Each and everyone of them has a special place in my life.)
3.My friends, especially Carrie.
4.My dogs (Foxy especially because she has been through so much)
5.My job
6.My health
7.My cell phone
8.My computer
9.An easy pregnancy...not sick ONCE with either one.
10.Listening to Arden read to me each night. That is such a blessing because it comes so easily for her and I see so many of my students struggle.
11.Plastic Surgery...I will have a tummy tuck after this baby gets here!
12.My SUV being equipped with On Star...Foxy has locked me out two times in 6 months. If you want to know how/why...just ask.
13.Court TV
14.Cracker Cuts Cheese slices...these are the bomb!!
15.MY ELECTRIC BLANKET!!! Thanks mom!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family. You do have many blessing in your life, and sweetie you are the heart of that home and such a blessing to them. Girl pig out on food, this is one time you can get away with it...lol
Much love,
Sheila

Danielle said...

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are all so blessed to have so many things to be thankful for. I'm glad that you are feeling well, I'm just ready to be done and over with. I agree with you on the tummy tuck!!

Danielle