3.26.2009

My five minute living room make over!




I went shopping over the weekend and purchased this vinyl lettering at Kohl's for half price ($14.99) AWESOME and decided to put it up tonight. I LOVE it! It is just what this wall needed. And what's even better, it only took about five minutes to put it up...with no help from Mike. Mom helped me decide on how far apart the words should be and I think it turned out perfect. I have always liked this quote and have seen it on pictures, but think I like it this way much better!

4 comments:

House Queen said...

I LOVE it! I have been wanting to try some of this vinyl stuff too!

Tanya said...

I saw this stuff at Kohl's too and actually had one in my hand to buy, but couldn't think of a place to hang it at the time, so I put it back. (By the way, I am a non-decorator, no lie) Anyway, Looks great!!! Love it. You picked the perfect spot. Also, thank you for Wednesday night! Your hand meant the world to me.(Just wanted you to know). I love you friend.

LeAnne Grissom said...

I like it. Now what about a 5 week makeover at my house? HaHa. I heard you had a good time at the Wilderness. The boys are ready to go to the indoor waterpark now! When we went it was not finished. Looks like you all had a great time. Have a good weekend.

Sheila said...

Alison,
I love it! I bet everything in your house is great!
I was so glad to see you at the tea Sunday! I can't believe how fast Hannah and all of our girls have grown up.
I am soo proud of you and your decision to go back to school. Hang in there, it will be so worth it.
Have a good week.
Sheila