4.03.2008

Not much going on this week...

Sorry I have been such a bad blogger. I haven't had a whole lot of time to do much of anything since going back to school. Especially since I am completely exhausted at the end of the day. I went to the Dr. on Monday and, once again, not much to report. I go back on the 14th and then will being going every week. I am anxious to begin those, but not really looking forward to driving to Nashville every week for 3 weeks, but I don't really have a choice, huh???:) I am waiting on the baby bed mattress to get here so I can put the nursery together. I can't wait to put the finishing touches on it and post some pictures.
My wonderful neighbors (or desperate housewives as I like to refer to us) had me a surprise shower on Friday night. I was completely snowed!!! Mom and Mike had known about it for a couple of weeks and did a great job of keeping it a secret. Good thing they didn't tell Arden. She CANNOT KEEP A SECRET!!! They really got me! I was so surprised and I got so many cute things along with my first pack of diapers! I am having another shower on Sunday afternoon hosted by Kirby, Regan, Jennifer and Paula. I am sure it will be fabulous! I will get those pictures posted as soon as I can. I hope everyone has a great weekend! It is supposed to be gorgeous next week! Get out and enjoy it!!!!

1 comment:

Josh, Tanya, Trence & Tripp said...

I am so excited for you. It is getting closer for you guys to meet your precious Channing. My little man finally got here. I don't know what I did without him!