4.28.2008

Channing Update


Only 11 more days until my sweet baby girl gets here!! Today was my dr. appt.and it was, as usual, uneventful! But I would take that kind of appt. over one filled with drama anyday!! I have the nursery almost finished and will post some pictures when I complete it. I nested all weekend thinking that I might go into labor, but no such luck. These last few days have been killers! I am tired of being tired, tired of being fat and tired of being pregnant!!!! For those women who say they "love being pregnant", I envy you! I am NOT ONE OF THOSE WOMEN!! If the stork really brought the babies, I would have 10!! I want my body back!!

3 comments:

Kirby Williams said...

I am so EXCITED! I can't wait to see my beautiful little Channing. I had a dream that she looked just like Arden. I can hardly wait until next Friday. I love you so much and you look beautiful pregnant.

Danielle said...

I'm with you, I hated being pregnant. If I could skip being pregnant and go straight to labor I would. Just think, it's almost over. I'm sure she'll be beautiful!

Sheila said...

Alison, I bet you are beautiful in your sleep! You only have a short time left. I will say a prayer for an easy delivery, and that sweet baby doesn't have any idea yet how lucky she is to have you for her Mom! Hang in there.
Hugs!
Sheila