3.18.2008

Channing Update

Yesterday I went to the Dr. for my 31 week checkup. Again...nothing exciting. Just the usual blood pressure, urine, and the dreaded weight checks! I measured at 31 weeks (right on target) and got to hear her heartbeat, which was 148 bpm. He did set my May 9th C-section in stone.(The reason the "Channing is on her way" ticker says 32 weeks 4 days and I am only 31 weeks is because I have it set for May 9th, not the 17th which is my actual due date) I go back on the 31st and will then begin my every week check-ups! I am sooo ready for her to get here. I haven't felt or, according to everyone I know, even looked pregnant until 2 weeks ago. And now I am looking very preggo and am so tired I barely have the energy to get myself dressed and ready everyday. I don't remember being this tired with Arden, but I was also almost 6 years younger, so I am sure that has something to do with it. I am still in the process of getting the nursery ready. I will post pictures when that "little"(and I say that sarcastically) project completed. Kirby said she was going to come help me and I am totally taking her up on that!!
I hope everyone who is on Spring Break is enjoying it!!! I know I am going to rest, rest, rest!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I remember feeling sooooo tired with Maggie. I couldn't wait for her to get here. Your pregnancy has gone by fast! I can't wait to see her.

Unknown said...

Wow..I can't believe your pregnancy is almost over! I can remember people telling me that and I wanted to hit them in the head! lol! I know it has seemed longer to you. Can't wait to meet her!