10.24.2007

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet


I have been tagged by Miss Tab and Shannon. Thank you both so much for thinking of me. I have seriously been slacking when it comes to my blog and I PROMISE to do better. I love reading all of my girls' blogs each day. You guys make me smile.



Here's how this award works:
1. Once you've been awarded, make a post and award it to bloggers who you deem "One Sweet Treat to Read" everyday.
2. Make sure you inform those who you awarded that they have won!
3. Grab the button and proudly display it in your sidebar for all your old/new readers to see!
I am suppose to tag someone else to receive this award.There are so many sweet treats to read, today I pass along this award to:

But my obvious choice is Paula! Because she makes the sweetest treats of all!! Love you!

No comments: