9.12.2009

Birthday...soccer...yogurt...and a bubble bath!








Today Arden turned 7 years old. I have no idea where time goes. She had her first soccer game of the season this morning. She did a great job playing defense (#8) and Channing loved being able to run around Pistole Park. We came home and had cupcakes, opened presents and watched UT get beat...:(. Channing woke up from her nap hungry and has decided that feeding herself is much more fun than if I do it and the end result of that is the above picture! She was covered in yogurt, so a bath was necessary...a bubble bath! As you can see, she loves when I turn on the bubbles in the jacuzzi!!! Hopefully it won't be this long again before I post. The Little Miss FOF is Tuesday night, so we have been getting ready for that. So much going on right now that I feel like I can't catch up...hopefully by Fall Break, it will be better.

No comments: