6.21.2009

My ABC's...

I am honored to have been tagged by Mrs. Paula
~~~~~~
*A - Age: 30
*B - Bed size: King
*C - Chore you hate: Unloading the dishwasher
*D - Dogs names:Foxy and Roxy (Both Pomeranians)
*E - Essential start to your day item: DIET SUNDROP!
*F- Favorite color (S): UT Orange, of course!
*G - Gold or Silver: Silver all the way!
*H - Height: 5'4"
*I - Instruments you play: The piano
*J - Job title: Teacher
*K - Kids: 2-Arden and Channing
*L - Living arrangements: married
*M - Mom's name: Elaine, Mim, Mom, E
*N - Nicknames: Buffy, Cissy, Al and Mike calls me Shorty because I am way shorter than him!
*O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 0
*P - Pet Peeve: Too many to mention!
* Q - Quote from a movie: My colors are blush and bashful. Pink is my signature color.-Shelby, Steel Magnolias
*R - Right or left handed: Right
*S - Siblings: NONE, I am an only child. I do have a step brother and step sister.
*T - Time you wake up: 5:30 During School, And By 6:30 During The Summer!
*U - Underwear: Does This Mean, DO I WEAR ANY? ~ YES!
*V - Vegetable you dislike: Green Peas...NASTY!
*W - What makes you run late ? : I AM RARELY LATE! I always try to be early!
*X- X-ray's you've had: 1
*Y - Yummy food you make: I love to bake breads, cakes, and cookies.
*Z- Zoo animal: White tigers! They are gorgeous!

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Morris Family Of Four said...

Thanks for Playing .
I Love You.
Look At Casey's Senior pics, on Nikki's Blog.
They are good, You Think?
I Miss My Baby!