5.07.2009

Party time at Pre Pioneer!




Tomorrow these babies will be gobbled up by all of Channing's peeps at Pre Pioneer! I had a special request for chocolate from someone special. I hope these are ok! Wouldn't want you to throw a fit! LOL:) I sent Auntie P a picture after I finished them and got her approval on the icing and sprinkles.
Channing's birthday is Saturday and we plan to party, party, party! Happy first birthday, Cha Cha! You are our angel! I cannot imagine our lives without you!

5 comments:

House Queen said...

They look great! This will be an exciting party!

Morris Family Of Four said...

YOU GO GIRL,
WHOEVER THAT WAS THAT THREATNED TO 'THROW A FIT' (TEE HEE)
I WILL BE SURE AND GIVE THEM A BIG HUG TODAY!
LOVE YOU LOTS
P.S. 'PARTY IN THE HOUSE' TODAY !

Tanya said...

Those cupcakes look DE-LIGHTFUL!!! Give Miss Cha Cha a big hug from Miss Olivia and tell her Happy Birthday from the Jones family!!! I love you guys!!

Sheila said...

Happy birthday Cha Cha! Alison you are so blessed! The cupcakes look soo yummy.
:)
Sheila

Danielle said...

My girls enjoyed the cupcakes! Of course, Maggie never turns down food! I hope Channing has a Happy
1st B-day.